some parents have failed in the common sense of teaching your children manners and respect. It seems that lately we have been getting rude and almost offensive 'comments' on the blog so you will notice now that all comments have to be approved by me in order to be posted on the blog. Sorry for the inconvience this will be causing some people, but I am rather tired of the comments and sadly this has been enforced because of ONE rude and mean person.
The part of this that I do not fully understand is that this 'person' seems to be only attacking my blog and comments only on mine, so sadly this must mean that some how this person knows who I am (for real) and still sadly has nothing better to do with his/her time then to make comments about "Like some people like to hear themselves talk, you must like to read what you type" and so forth... so frankly... if you don't want to read what I type... leave me alone and find someone else to bother.
Thank you-
3 comments:
I saw that comment earlier & thought "what the heck?"
Hugs,
Angela :-)
Boy, if only the offline world was like the online world...then we could keep people from saying what we don't want to hear. Just like they do in Arab countries.
Yes, we do have a choice to read your blog or not read your blog, but people WANT to come to your blog to read about how your girls and the soon to arrive boy/girl are doing and how fast they are growing and all the funny things they are doing, not that you lost your breast pump parts.
This comment is in response to the previous comment by i_am_sanity_have_we_met
The main purpose of my blog is to let me relieve a little bit of stress of my every day life and just have fun. If you want updates on my children, then you should be checking out THEIR website and not MY blog. In the event that you don’t like reading about my boring every day life in which my ‘title’ of the blog clearly states then go away.
I was not trying to censor your comments/feelings, but I think it is really easy to be “brave” when your profile is empty other than Fargo, ND. I would be happy to have you address your concerns with me directly rather than on my blog.. LIKE IN REAL LIFE…
Oh and one more thing…. Family problems should be addressed with those family members and not with those who have nothing to do with anything…. Just a little FYI
Post a Comment