Thursday, August 30, 2007

Prep work stinks!!!

Today is 'prep' day for our weekend vacation to the Twin Cities. It seems like each time we decide to visit the cities I promise that I am only taking two suit cases (one for us, and one for the girls), the diaper bag, a play pen (we have one at Chad's parents' house already), and just a few odds and ends and the van is always packed before I even know it.

I have to make the 'famous' Target/Walmart trip to get the final items that I don't have such as, an unopened package of diapers, some car snacks, etc. Plus of course I am still doing mine and Chad's laundry... it never ends :)

Our 'goal' is to be on the road about 5:30am tomorrow so that the girls can still sleep in the car and we can still have a 'day' for Friday in the Cities. We can't wait to see our family out there as it has been too long... we haven't seen one of our nieces since THANKSGIVING last year :( Thankfully we will get to see her on Sunday...and we will also see our other niece and nephew pretty much all day Saturday :)

Wish us luck as we are traveling with our 3 munchkins :) Hope you have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend :) I will update as soon as I can, and will also share the video/pictures from our 3/4D ultrasound being done on Saturday.

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

Safe trip! What always gets me, is the last minute stuff, like the wipes we need to use, everyone's pillow & traveling blanket, the bag of toys for each person, etc. lol