"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Please don't hurt my baby...
A friend of mine posted this on her blog and I had to share it.....
That is horrible! Another reason I don't let my children out of my sight! Only grandma is allowed to watch them. It is so, so sad what happens each and every day to little babies. :(
2 comments:
That is horrible! Another reason I don't let my children out of my sight! Only grandma is allowed to watch them. It is so, so sad what happens each and every day to little babies. :(
hmmmm...who was your friend? LOL!!!
Post a Comment