Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been tagged....

I have been tagged thanks to Alyssa @ http://thebinstocks.blogspot.com/ *really thanks LOL*

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Here are my seven tidbits:

1. I never wanted to be 'just' (meaning a SAHM) a mom... who would want to do something so 'boring'... ha!

2. I swore that I'd never dress Shelby and Avery alike...

3. I always put things off till the last minute when it comes to my school work, but if I try to do it ahead of time I get a horrid grade on it but if I am doing the assignment at crunch time I can often get a really awesome grade.

4.I will be the first in my maternal family to receive a college degree (my mom and an uncle had diplomas but I will have an actual two year degree...two of them actually).

5. My dream job growing up was to be a doctor

6. I swore I'd never get married....

7. I want to take a vacation with all the Krumwiede kidlets on a Disney Cruise some day.. (with their parents of course... LOL)


Here is who I've tagged:

Dawn @ http://www.2cutetwins.blogspot.com/

Angela @ http://arroller.blogspot.com/

Jeanna @ http://akeyboys.blogspot.com/

Heather @ http://adayatthebeauchamps.blogspot.com/

Jen @ http://left-turn-only.blogspot.com/

http://lincolnwalsh.blogspot.com/

Roni @ http://dreamingofchildren.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you wanted to be a mom but wasn't going to get married?

Kristin said...

Did I ever tell you that I am the child of a single parent??? In my mind you don't have to be married to be a mother... especially with adoption and science being what it is....

The Binstock's said...

LOL---you're sooo welcome! :)