I thought rather than setting large (and often unattainable) goals for myself that I would just continue to set small (reachable) goals for myself.
The first goal for myself was to sell $1000 in Tastefully Simple Products and I accomplished that thanks to several people who have had parties with me... THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!!!
Also, Avery had a small victory yesterday... last night as we were getting ready for bed and I was about to put a fresh diaper on her she said "mommy, I try potty" so we ran to the bathroom were she promptly peed in the toliet!! I am so happy for her! WAY TO GO AVERS!!!! MOMMY IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
4 comments:
Yeah for you and yeah for Avery!!! That is awesome!! And small goals are the best. :)
Good job, Avery!
Angela :-)
Yay! I'm glad I helped! and yay for Avery!
Good for you Kristin! And WTG Avery!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment