"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Another damn recall...
Thanks to a friend to a friend today, I was informed that Brody's crib has been recalled. Thankfully as of this point there have been no injuries reported. BUT... this is going to add some stress to a week/weekend that didn't need any help as now we have to take down Brody's crib, return it to the store and hopefully find another one.... ARGH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you still have the twins' cribs??? I WANT to take A & A out this weekend and put them into toddler beds....but Brad is somewhat against it. If I do I will call you and you can use one of the cribs. :)
Post a Comment