North Dakota is in the mist of a wonderful Winter Storm...well actually it is pretty much over, we are now just having to deal with the mess of it.... but this storm not only made today be a no school day, it also made it so that my friend Melissa who took our family pictures last week unable to deliver the CD to my house so I could see the pictures.... I think I may just die if she doesn't get the CD to me before she leaves North Dakota on her vacation.....
I of course am just playing with Melissa... she rocks and I just can't wait to share her wonderful photography skills with you!!!
--- thanks again Melissa! I KNOW we have found our NEW FAVORITE photographer... although I am scared now that you are getting so popular... I may not be able to afford you much longer ;)
2 comments:
You are hilarious!! I was actually going to stick it in the mailbox today so you would have it right away tomorrow, but when I went to put it in there, the mail was already here!! Who would have thought she would be EARLY on a blizzard day?!
I will drop it off on my way out of town tomorrow -My hair appt is at 1 in Dickinson, so I am thinking it will be around 11 or so?
I LOVE your new family picture!!
Post a Comment