
I can not believe that Brody is already 11 months old.... the time has gone far to fast... I ALMOST could think about another one... (ummm must be a good day LOL).... He is changing so much every day. He is currently 19lbs and 26 1/2 inches.... what can I say... Chad and I make cute LITTLE babies .... lol
His birthday month collage is coming up, I just have to get new battaries for the camera so that I can transfer the pictures from the camera....until then this picture taken by my totally talented friend Melissa will have to do :)
5 comments:
HANDSOME!
He is so dang cute!!
I will get more pics edited while I am snowed in all weekend! ;o)
I.love.that.photo! Totally want to kiss him!
Oh, my. Mallory is only a few little pounds less than him at three months! Sweet baby! He is too cute. We started talking right after he was born!
He is gorgeous!! And I cannot believe he is almost one. I like your new blog layout.
Post a Comment