Hello... my name is Kristin, and I am the FAT friend.... why can't I be the 'pretty' friend (ok, don't want to be the pretty one), or the funny friend, heck at this point I'd even take the 'crabby' friend over the FAT friend...
This has been something that I have been working on 'saying' out loud for awhile.... several of my friends have gotten healthy (and skinny) in the past few years and I am so happy for them. In fact two of my friends have come so far that everytime I look at them or see them I am in awe of them!
These two friends are also a lot of my inspiration... I keep thinking, if they did it I can too... Right?!?!
Here's hoping that I can get and keep the motivation to get myself healthy...after all 2 more years to 30, and I have PROMISED myself a tummy tuck and a breast reduction/lift for my 30th birthday... just need to lose ALOT of weight first
7 comments:
You ARE my funny friend!! Good luck and you're in my thoughts!!! Miss you last night at MVMOMS!
I need to work on that also! I can always say I'm fat in my head but actually sayin it out loud is a whole different story. And what a great 30th birthday gift! A tummy tuck and (.)(.) surgery. Awesome!! Good luck with it.
I'm with ya!! Only 30 is only one month away for me!! ;o(
So, which friend am I? Wait, don't answer that. LOL
You can do it!
Angela :-)
I Love you Kristin! :)
You are not my fat friend! You are the wild one :D haha!
Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up pretty lady!
I think you are my funny friend...ok...sometimes my crabby friend...but if I had four kids under 6 I'd be crabby too! Don't be so hard on yourself! HUGS!
Post a Comment