Wow... I can't believe that 'it' is over...
Finals are finished, grades are posted and I can officially say that I am a college graduate. I have earned both my Associate of Arts and also my Associate of Applied Science in Human Services from Bismarck State College.
There are so many emotions going through me right now that I can't even process them all right now.
But long story short..... WOOOOO FREAKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
7 comments:
Way to frickin' go lady! I'm proud of you!
Congrats! Not that your life will slow down or anything...I know you, it won't!
YAY Congratulations. What a lot of hard work you put into that. You should be so proud of yourself.
That is awesome Kristin! Congrats! After the holidays I will take you out for a drink to celebrate!!
Congratulations! You amaze me.
Congratulations!
Angela :-)
Yeah YOU! Yeah You!
Congratulations smarty!
Post a Comment