Well today is the first weigh in day... all I can say is WOW OUCH and OMFG!!!!
I refuse to type what I weigh right now, it is just disgusting and if I needed anymore motivation I have it that is for certain. I have written my weight in my journal, and hopefully next week I will be able to at least post a weight loss.
I have still not been able to make it to the Y, but at least my eating habits are healthier... in fact I was proud of myself earlier when I resisted the second cup of sugar/creamer laden coffee and grabbed another glass of water.
My goal is to drink at least 120 oz of water each day. I know that it more than the 'suggested' but I can't help but get the comment my perinatologist told me when I was pregnant with Shelby and Avery and having to be admitted (several times) for dehyration and that is you SHOULD drink your body weight in ounces of water each day... NOT pregnant... so I am slowly building up my tolerance... lol Guess peeing all day long is my other punishment for being fat... ha!
Good luck everyone!
Kristin
6 comments:
good luck! You can do it.
I can't believe I posted my weight for the entire world to see. How mortifying! ;o)
I am really glad you decided to join. And good for you on drinking more water! ;o)
Don't be afraid to type it, but I totally understand! Don't be hard on yourself and your goal to drink more water is great! We are so glad you are taking the challenge with us at shrinking jeans!
~Crooked Eyebrow
Kristin, good for you for joining up with us sisters. I love your photo- what a beautiful family.
Congrats for getting started Kristin! You can do it!
Hi from another member of the sisterhood! Just wanted to drop by to say hi and wish you good luck in the challenge. I hope you reach your goals!
Post a Comment