Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fine For Valentine's Week 5




This week I am DOWN 4 lbs, so I can't really complain. I have the same goals in place for this coming week as I did last week, especially the join WW one since I didn't actually make it to sign up for it...whoops!




  • Drink at least 84 ozs of water each day

  • SIGN UP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS FOR REAL THIS TIME

  • Stay within my point range and also journal all my food

  • exercise at least 3 times at home using videos, dvds etc

  • Make it to the Y at least Once...


I also am proud to say that I am not the proud owner of a Wii Fit. Wow..seeing yourself of TV fat isn't any fun.... But here goes! Oh and I think that the step thing is EVIL... I can't do it for the life of me... LOL

5 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Way to go, Kristin! Four pounds is GREAT!!

I just got my Wii Fit, too. LOVE IT! But yeah, the fat Mii, not cute!!

Have a great week!

*Lissa* said...

Holy shit Kristin! Good job! You are doing awesome!

I hate having a fat Wii and it telling me I am obese. Ugh.

Jeanna said...

Whoo hoo.

Try watching the Mii's instead of the feet. I find its easier.

Love Love Love the balance games

The Sannes Five said...

you are awesome!!!!! I just started WW this week, on my own. I hope I have a least 4 lbs down. We also have a Wii fit, I love it! wish me luck this week.
Have a great week.

jennifer said...

It is so good to hear that I am not the only klutz.
Just wait until you unlock step boxing. I score a zero every time. The board actually makes fun of me! It says-Did you even break a sweat? Sometimes, I want to kick it into the wall.

Great job of the weight loss.