Apparently my two three year olds think today is the day to start potty training....
I came upstairs from switching a load of laundry over to find Delainey helping them put on the panties that they had gotten for Christmas, rather than yell about it as I have in the past, I figured I go with it.
So far we still have dry panties (Shelby did pee in a Pull-Up during rest time) but so far so good....
Now I have to keep it up... BUMMER ;) Guess we are going back to the BIG diaper bag again (so I have space for clean panties and dry pants).... Wish us luck!
I have always taken to the "I'd rather change diapers then clean up poop and pee" but apparently my 3 year olds have a 'better' idea...
2 comments:
Good luck! I hate potty training...soooo much. Thankfully all of the boys learned quickly...because there are only so many poopy pants I will change...
Hey if they decided then maybe it will be quick and easy!
Post a Comment