Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shrinking Days of Summer- Week 1

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Today is the first day of the new 7 week challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans it isn't to late to join up if you would like :)

This challenge the group is doing something different in the fact that we have been assigned teams. You will see in my side bar that I am a member of Team Lime, you will also see the blogs of my Team Sisters :)

I have given my weight to my team captain for the week already but I may as well post it here as well... even in a weight loss team challenge I am the 'fatty'. When I weighed in the scale told me that I weigh 256lbs, so I guess I have to believe this :( BUT I have an awesome team and I know that they will help me to stay motivated and help me through this. I have been so blessed to have "met" all the wonderful people over at the Sisterhood... and I am even more blessed to actually know some of them IRL and be able to call them my friends, and even though they are not on my team I know that they are here to support me.

So here are my goals for the week:

  • Complete week 1 of the couch to 5k program
  • Follow my Weight Watchers Program (making sure to journal/track)
  • Exercise and track it but NOT use the activity points that I earn--- Oh...did you know that my fat ass earns 6 activity points for doing my C25K....heck yea... and I burn like 500 calories doing it too....tonight is supposed to be my second 'set' of running....Chad better let me do it or there will be heck to pay!!!
  • DRINK WATER!!! it is summer and with all the running and activites that we have going on it is far to easy to run through the Starbucks drive thru and grab a coffee--- THOSE THINGS ARE EVIL...even when you are trying to be good they are bad... LOL
  • NO EATING AFTER 7PM!!!!

So ladies (and guys if you are reading) that is my plan.... Good luck to all my friends over at the Sisterhood... and to my fellow team LIME LADIES.... LETS GETERDONE!!!!

8 comments:

Angela :-) said...

I know you can do it!

Angela :-)

Vickie said...

Woo Hoo Team Lime!!

First, you are not a fatty! Stop it! No name calling:)

Looks like a good list. I am also not going to eat after dinner either. That is a tough one, but We Can Do It!!

Brooke said...

i am totally not a runner, and i did the c25k plan - i can go 4.2 miles w/o stopping now!

you can so totally do this...just don't lose more than team maroon 'kay? ;)

Anonymous said...

You have a great plan all worked out...now the hard part - doing it. But you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! I've heard alot about the c25k program, I really need to look into it, after I finish the 30 day shred.

april said...

It sounds like you have a good plan there!

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Those sound like great goals! Good luck with the challenge!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

I am SO going to look into doing the C25K program!! Congrats on your major calorie burning!!

Good luck this week!

Go Team RED!!