A few weeks ago I was browsing the March of Dimes North Dakota Chapter site on Facebook and I saw someone post a picture to the most amazingly cute dresses... I HAD TO HAVE THEM... so I went to the link and of course they weren't in my kidlets' sizes so I contacted the beautifully talented seamstress who created them and was able to place an order for 3 dresses in my girls' sizes and a matching hoodie for Brody... I can't wait for the order to arrive and once it does I will be taking some super cute pictures of my kiddlets and sending them her way :)
But through that order I also found her blog...and it was upon finding her blog that I found she has a contest/give-away going on right now :) So you have got to go over to her blog and check it out... She is super talented... HEAD OVER TO HER BLOG RIGHT NOW AND ENTER
No comments:
Post a Comment