
Last week was the start of the new challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I joined in the challenge but I wasn't able to post about it last week so here are my starting information for the challenge from last week;
Starting Weight 2/24: 243.6 lbs
I think that it is really apparent that I do not as well with my weight loss when I am not part of a 'challenge' per say. I let it go and kind of forget about it if I am not HAVING to put it online for the world to see. So for myself I think even if the sisterhood isn't having a challenge I am going to still do weigh in Wednesdays from now on.
My weight this week is 241.2 so I have a loss of 2.4lbs.
My goals for the challenge are:
- stay on track with my points and report them online at www.weightwatchers.com
- Drink 200ozs of water each day
- exercise at least 3 times/week
- no late night snacking, except for Thursday
5 comments:
Great job on the pounds lost, Kristin! Awesome!
2.4 pounds down? That's AWESOME! Congrats on the loss!
Great job! Keep up the good work!
Kristin,
Great job! Super happy to be your teammate!
great job this week with the loss - hopefully your team is full of encouragers to help you along the way (and maybe it'll stick past the challenge). :)
Post a Comment