Wednesday, May 19, 2010

feeling Worthless Wednesday...**Whining ahead so be warned**

Has anyone else had one of those days where you just felt like dog poop... and I don't mean like regular dog poop... I mean like the dog poop that has been smashed into a shoe, whipped on the grass and then ran over with the lawn mower???

I don't know what it is but lately I just can not get out of the funk that I am in... no matter what I try to do I just have this cloud above my head screaming at me that I'm not good enough, never be skinny enough (big duh here huh), never be pretty enough, not a good mom ... oh the list could go on for days.... but I am going to rain it back in here...

It seems like lately I get the feeling -- and granted this is probably just me being down on myself-- that everyone is judging every single move I make, my weight, my looks, my activities (with or without my family), my house keeping etc. I just am to the point where my line is gonna break.... :( 

I am hoping that now that the weather is getting nicer and the school year is winding down both for me and the kids (although I do have two summer classes this term) the kids and I will be able to refocus and step back and get back on track to being happier people...

I know that I have to step back and realize that I can only be in charge of myself... I can only be accountable for my own actions and do the things that I am able to do. I had learned how to say no.... but for some reason that ability has again disappeared so I really need to work on getting that back...

So now that I have gotten that off my chest I am hoping to have a better day....

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Kristin, I could have written this same thing myself today about my own life. Ugh.

Lori said...

Hugs! I SOOOO know how you feel and exactly what you mean.

Angela :-) said...

And then a 'friend' makes a thoughtless, offensive comment.... I am SO, SO sorry. I was totally out of line. Forgive me?

Angela :-)