Friday, January 19, 2007

Shelby is kind of like a car

Chad and I have decided that Shelby really is living up to the "car" theme of her name. How you ask? Because you know how when your car is making a noise you make an appointment with your mechanic and by the time you get your car into the mechanic it has stopped making the noise? Well that is exactly what Shelby does to us. Just 4 days after having come back from the "shop" (her PT) Shelby has pulled to standing all by herself.


This is how I found Avery (l) and Shelby (r) this AM when I went into their room....I love the look on Avery's face, she is like..ummm you can't stand what are you doing? And Shelby is smiling AROUND her pacifier :)


Hey mom...want to join us..we are having a party?!?!


Below you will find a link that "shows" Shelby pulling herself to stand :) If you are wondering what she is reaching for I was holding her pacifer in my hand :)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v425/kkrumwiede/?action=view&current=100_3102.flv


YEA!!! Finally a post with NO BITCHING FROM KRISTIN :) Quick...write it down Ha-ha!!!

No comments: