Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My friend loves me...

My friend 'let' us watch her child on Friday night and all the kids had a blast!! So Saturday I thanked her for letting us watch him. Well the other day we were on the phone and she said something about lunch and cleaning my kitchen... I brushed off her comment like I always do because she is always saying "I'll clean your house" to which I respond "No you won't"....

WELL
today she did, she unloaded my dishwashers, hand washed the pots that can't do into the dishwasher, reloaded it and even swept my kitchen floors....Oh, and she cooked me lunch ~~ which by the way was REALLY GOOD!!~~

So to my special friend~~Thank you so much for being you!!! I am so lucky to have you!!!~~

2 comments:

Angela :-) said...

What?! You don't let me even take the trash out when I'm there. And, I let you watch my kids!

Angela :-)

Kristin said...

In my defense I did help... a bit LOL