Monday, March 3, 2008

Don't I

Have the most beautiful family ever?!?!?! Ok... so I'm probably a little bit bias but we had a blast today... well aside from a small "opps' on Sears' part. When they were transferring the pictures from the camera to the computer the file that contained our pictures got lost in the computer. Thankfully tech support was able to find the pictures and we got a lot of super cute pictures!! This is all I'm sharing for today because tomorrow is technically Brody's 3 month birthday so I'll share them tomorrow....

6 comments:

whatever_heather said...

I love this!
Yes, you guys are a beautiful family! Great job getting all the kids to behave...such a task, I know.
:)

Kristin said...

the promise of McDonald's Happy Meals instead of having lunch at home was a good motivator for the children... and Chad too... LOL

Jeanna said...

Wow thats a terrific shot

DBL-LV said...

what a beautiful family...greta pic kristin!

mary40 said...

I love of the picture ,especially the family picture, I know hard stressing they can be
thanks for sharing
Malette

johnnierae said...

Love the family picture.