"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Monday, July 21, 2008
I often sell clothes/baby stuff at a local store that resells the items. They often give you 1/2 the price that they are going to sell it at. Well this past weekend I took a few items up and they were going to give me a whopping $22 for the items I brought in. This may sound like an 'ok' amount but it most certainly was not with me. I mean the Baby Einstein gym alone (which still has ALL the toys and works etc) could easily sell for $10/$15. And the Boppy brand bouncer chair retails at $50 because the blue one is only available ONLINE. Well today I sold both items for exactly what I wanted for them... which is more than the store was going to sell them for and CERTAINLY for more than they were going to give me for them!!! So HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bismanonline.com?
You know it baby ;)!!!
I sooooo know what you are talking about!!!!!! Makes me very angry somedays!
I don't even shop at that store for that very reason.
Angela :-)
Post a Comment