Monday, July 14, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged for yet another fun thing thanks to Lissa and the Anderson Clan

8 things I am passionate about:

1. my children
2. My husband
3. My friends
4. Moms Club
5. Missouri Valley Mothers of Multiples
6. Getting myself healthy and no longer being the ‘fat’ friend
7. Whatever happens to hold my interest at that moment.
8. Obama for President J
******************

8 things I say a lot.
1. Just a minute
2. Seriously?
3. You’ve got to be kidding…
4. What did you do that for??
5. I love you.
6. 1…2…3…
7. I’m the mom
8. Go to the corner…
********************************

8 things I would like to do before I die.

1. Get healthy enough to not die because of my health
2. Go to Europe
3. Lose weight.
4. Start running
5. Go to Italy.
6. Scuba Dive.
7. Take photography classes.
8. Get a job that I can do some good in the world with
**********************************

8 books I have read.
1The Dive From Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer
2. "Dreams from My Father" by Barack Obama
3. The Friday Night Knitting Club
4. Eat, Pray, Love
5. Since We’re Friends
6. Horton Hears a Whoo
7. Where the sidewalk ends
8. The giving tree
******************************************

8 movies I have seen 8 times. 8
1. Harry Potter (any of them)
2. Georgia Rule
3. Beaches
4. Steel Magnolias.
5. Grease
6. The Reaping
7. Meet the Robinsons
8. Ratatouille

******************************************

8 people I tag.
1. Alyssa
2. Jeanna
3.Heather
4.Angela
5.Jen
6.Dawn
7.Nancy
8.Amanda

No comments: