"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
4 comments:
OMG thank you for the good laugh! They are too cute!!! You just might have some wild teenage girls :)
Ha! J was watching with me and dancing along and telling them to "hold on tight"
Okay, I have to ask... What do you mean "Dance nice?" lol
Angela :-)
what I meant by 'dance nice' is that she was getting a bit too close to the edge of the slide... LOL
Alyssa-
You best watch out because my girls are going to be chasing YOUR boy... ;)
Kate-
I'm glad that J has some sense :) Maybe she can share it with Avery LOL
Post a Comment