"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Sunday, August 3, 2008
What was I thinking....
I have signed up for the Nike+ Human Race. This is a 10K race and can be done anywhere in the country... :) Wish me luck...
5 comments:
Awesome Kristin! When are you going to do this?! I firmly believe in jumping right into things -my first race was a 1/2. You can do it!!
hehehehe you and me both! My first training run is Sat. ACK its those heart wrenching videos that suck you in! YOU CAN DO IT!
Wow Kristin! That is awesome! You can totally do it!
Meg
So you and I really should get our butts in gear with Tayon!? ;)
You can do it, Kristin!
Post a Comment