YAY... it's Tuesday... Which means that I get to do "Totally Ticks Me off Tuesday"... I originally stole borrowed this idea from my good blogging/twitter friend MidWestMommy but she hasn't been needing it lately so I have decided to carry on the torch and keep it up...although I am really glad that she hasn't been needing it as much... So here goes my Totally Ticks me Off Tuesday....
- First off... I really did not like Christmas this year... it was the first holiday that I was "home" (I spent Thanksgiving in the Twin Cities with my husband's family) that my grandfather was not here. I was not ready for this... I thought I was because I am such a good 'faker' and have been doing a lot better with my emotions (only crying in the shower, when everyone else is asleep and in the car counts as having my emotions in check right???). So that wasn't the part that ticked me off... the part that ticked me off was when I made the attempt to leave the house *in a blizzard mind you* to join the rest of my extended family for the celebration I was the butt of the jokes, the very special gift that I made my grandmother was purposely left out of the 'list' of items she received for Christmas, and last but not least... my grandpa wasn't there because of some one else's mistakes/stupidity...AND THAT TOTALLY TICKED ME OFF...
- I was totally pissed off by the fact that a certain relative(s) didn't call to tell us Merry Christmas and when we called to tell them Merry Christmas we were told they were too busy to talk to our kids... THANKS ALOT..
- In that same sense... the same relatives called the DAY AFTER Shelby and Avery's birthday to tell them happy birthday... said relative also argued with us when we said their birthday was the day before... HELLO!?!?!? You have a child who has the same damn birthday! Bet you called him! Oh..and for those who care... no the person did not ever admit that they were wrong...we just switched the conversation and let them tell the girls Happy Birthday... although Shelby did make a point to say "todays not my birthday...it was yesterday" (that part did NOT tick me off ha ha)
- I am ticked off that the plastic is STILL not up on the windows in my bedroom so therefor I freeze my butt off all night long ... brrrrr
- LASTLY I was completely pissed off (and disgusted) by the fact that I went to the store to buy a new scale yesterday. I purchased one that seemed pretty good, had a lot of bells and whistles etc. Got it home to find someone else's nasty gross bathroom scale in the box instead...EWWWW. I promptly took it back to the store that I bought it from and was accused of being the who to do it... Umm excuse me? I think I am now joining my friend Lissa on her feelings for this store . I was able to finally get the scale that I actually purchased but only because I name dropped of a friend who is a manager at that store...but talk about pissing me off!!!
Happy Tuesday :)

1 comment:
Wal-Mart sucks ass.
Sorry you have some shady family members! :(
Post a Comment