Saturday, February 27, 2010

kidlet funny...* you guess which*

Today the Bismarck Tribune came to the house to take a few pictures of our family for an upcoming story for the paper regarding us having the honor of being the North Dakota State 2010 Ambassador Family for the March of Dimes.... well as the photographer arrived and we were trying to figure out where would be a good spot for the pictures etc ONE of the Krumwiede Kidlets says "oh mom.... Why do we have to be FAMOUS??"....  start your guessing...

The shoot went well and the photographer was fun and the kids had a blast...we will let you know when we do when the story is printed :)

3 comments:

malette-foreveryoung said...

How wonderful for your family,what an honor. Let me know when it is in the paper, so I can buy a copy and read about the famous family.
Malette

Anonymous said...

Shelby? I KNOW it is not Brody...he is a good talker and all, but that is a long sentence for him!

Angela :-) said...

I guess Avery.

Angela :-)