Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Totally Ticks me off Tuesday

Well it is THAT time of the week again.... oh how I have begun to love my Tuesdays. I am slowly losing my mind with it getting towards the end of the semester and I really think I am suffering from Senioritis.... to bad I am no where near being a senior.

That being said it is time to start with my Totally Ticks me of Tuesday:
  • It really irks me when someone is passive aggressive... I mean come on say what you mean and mean what you say... I don't have time for mind games.
  • Liars...simple as that
  • Do NOT insult my intelligence because you feel insecure about your own stuff... 
That's it for me today because if I don't move on and get busy with the rest of my day this message could be pages long and I have homework and best get my 'chores' done.... 

No comments: