- lack of privacy just because my kids go to school... they think that because my kid goes to school they are entitled to every single piece of information on them (in duplicate). I mean really how many freaking times do I have to fill out the same form stating that yes Shelby and Avery were premature and yes I had prenatal care and no I didn't smoke rock while I was pregnant with them. Those answers have certainly NOT changed since I filled out the forms last year. I wrote "NO COMMENT" in several spots on forms just to see if anyone questioned me... they didn't even read the dang things...just stuffed them in the file on top of last year's forms
- People who assume that because I am not 'employed' that I am an idiot... I was explained things today in a manner that was just rude... I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.... I CHOOSE TO STAY HOME WITH MY CHILDREN... I HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION... and I CHOOSE TO BE WITH THEM DAY IN AND DAY OUT...
"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Totally Ticks Me off Tuesday....
I had been hoping to be able to forgo this for awhile but no such luck... I do all week with having a lot of fairly good days that the stuff that normally ticks me off just rolls right off my shoulders, hits the ground and I move on... but today there is no rolling off my shoulder.... Here is my list for this week:
Labels:
Totally Ticks Me off Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment