Monday, September 13, 2010

Angry

I don't think there is any other way to put it other than just putting it out there... I'm angry.

I'm angry that people can make choices without having to think of how they affect others, but it seems like every choice I make (even the easy ones) are always made after I think about everyone else first and always think of myself last.

I am angry that even when someone asks me my opinion (on something that affects me or my family) they still do whatever it is they wanted to do in the first place.... I mean really why bother asking if you are going to do what you want???

I am tired of people thinking they can treat me like complete crap, and when they are done with their tantrum act like everything is ok... well it's not. Think about it, people say mean hurtful things when they do that and just expect someone to flip a switch and be ok with that crap they said.

I am angry that I lack the ability to say no

And last but not least, I am angry that I have to buy new tennis shoes!!!! lol