"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
This one is for you Baby M...wherever you are
This is an amazing song for not only adoptive families *they are featured in the video* but for families in general. Our children are meant to be... they were always part of our picture, part of our story, regardless of how they join us and for how long they stay... they were and always are MEANT TO BE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tears.
I actually credit Steven Curtis Chapman for the girls in a way. I went and saw him and Michael W. Smith in concert in March 2009. They talked a lot about adoption, specifically international adoption. I felt really compelled to add to our family. I thought it would be through adoption.
Let's just say that God took my open heart and ran with it!
Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith are both great people when it comes to international adoption and sponsoring a child! I got to go to a Michael W. Smith Concert back in 2005 and although I did not get to see Steven Curtis Chapman there Michael talked alot about sponsoring children during his concert! Which my dad and stepmom decided to do that that day! But the fact that they are such advocates of both is what makes them my some of my favorite artists!
Post a Comment