Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Hallowbirthweenday to me!

Happy Birthday To Me (yesterday)!!! I am officially "old" in the eyes of teenagers everywhere, but that is ok. Because these kids have no idea what I have overcome in my 30 years. And I will gladly take it. My only birthday wish is that my 30's are better than my 20's --- well except for my amazing babies... they are and always will be the BEST THINGS that ever happened to me--.

On a side note that shocked the shit outta me... my DAD called me ON my birthday to tell me Happy Birthday. This was the FIRST TIME EVER!!! Granted his wife probably told him too... but still I'll take it. And another first, HE ended the call with "I love you kid"... and I actually WANTED to respond with the "Love you too Dad" instead of the "yep bye' I normally give. A page has certainly been turned in that book... for me at least.

No comments: