Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Flip Off's...

It's FRIDAY!!!! And that means that it is time for "Friday Flip-Offs"... this was originally found via THIS blog but was created by THIS blogger and you know me... I'm kind of a 'follower' so I had to join in. Here are my Friday Flip-Offs for this week.

  1. The fact that even though I work outside of the home now, all the 'household duties' (except for mowing the lawn, shoveling and taking out the garbage) fall to me.  I was actually told this morning after 'someone' was complaining about the kitchen table being a mess that and I quote "It's not my job"... when I questioned just who's job it was I was given the "Not the person with a real job".... yep... its been one of THOSE types of days.
  2. CANCER... simple as that it sucks!
  3. People who do not follow doctor's orders and then wonder why things aren't going the way they should.
  4. Stupid people
  5. My washing machine... once again I (because its not ANYONE ELSE'S job) had to take the washing machine apart to clear the drain trap, which is no easy feat all the while having a 3 yr old over my shoulder trying to 'help' me. 
  6. The disorganization of some organizations... I mean come on people if I can see/state your disorganized what does that say... I mean REALLY PEOPLE!!!
Oh I think that's good...

Hopefully the weekend off will help to 'fix' this negative Nancy funk that I've been in as of late and I'll be able to find the pieces of my home and put them back together etc.... wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Dakotapam@gmail.com said...

But Monday morning bible studies make your week! Now that Dakotateen has a real job, I've let up on his chores. It is killing me, but it is only fair.im hoping he'll remembr and do e same for his wife some day!