"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Thursday, March 20, 2008
One for Uncle Brian
It is no secret that hockey is a big deal in the Krumwiede family...hell my 2 year old nephew you can already do some pretty fancy straight shots with a stick and a puck! It is awesome!! Well today Brody was having a lot of tummy issues (mommy had some chocolate...sorry buddy) and was crying and having a rough morning. Well around lunch time I was flipping through the channels and happened upon FSN ( I now know that you do not call it Fox sports network... it is just Fox Sports) and needed to set Brody down so I could feed the girls and get them down for their nap etc. A MN Wilds game happened to be on and for the first time all morning Brody was quiet....he watched the game until he fell asleep... so he either liked it so much that it calmed him down enough to sleep or it bored him to sleep... I am sure that his daddy, Grandpa and Uncles are going to say that it settled him to sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I vote for bored. :-) lol Glad it worked, though, whatever the reason.
Angela :-)
I have to post the comment I got from my sister-in-law (mind you her son is the one who can already stick handle --thats what its called right??--)
From Tracy:
Geez, you shouldn't expose your child to so much violence ... hehe :) j/k I only say that cause that happens to be the exact play where Curtis Foster broke his leg.
Ouchie :)
Post a Comment