Thursday, July 10, 2008

Brody is 7 months old (and 6 days...)










Here are a few of the pictures that were taken for Brody's 7 month session. I can't believe how 'grown up' he is getting already. He isn't crawling or talking yet, but he LOVES to roll EVERYWHERE... we had to remove the coffee table from the living room because he kept getting stuck underneath it. Cute and sad at the same time. He is about 19lbs and 25 inches or so...just our lil cuddle boy...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!

Megan

*Lissa* said...

He is so adorable!

DBL-LV said...

OMG! I want to suck on his cheeks!!Sooo cute Kris!

mary40 said...

He is going so fast, the pictures are so nice. I like the new family picture, was that taking at Brody's baptism?

The Binstock's said...

You're little chunk!! LOL! I still have to meet him and give him a big hug!!

Sparks said...

He is getting so cute. I can't believe he is all ready 7 months old.

Jeanna said...

You guys always get the best pics! Such a cute guy

Vanderklok Family said...

Awww, he is too cute! I love him.

Anonymous said...

I just want to blow raspberries on that belly!