Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking Fine for Valentine


There is a new challenge over at www.shrinkingjeans.net and I am so joining up. My previous challenge with them didn't go as well as I wanted, but I really can't complain considering that I actually lost 6 lbs over the dreaded holiday season...YAY me!!! So here goes yet another wonderful challenge from my sisterhood of the shrinking jeans!!! Lets get em' folks!

4 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Six pounds is GREAT Kristin!!

Sparks said...

Good luck with your new challenge! I wish you the best. I did awesome with my last challenge and was hoping to continue....but thats on hold now for awhile. good luck!!

The Sannes Five said...

yeah you did awesome!!!!!
can you help me with my blog, I just started one and want to know how you get your backgrounds and the format. mine is very basic and I want to update it. I was wondering if you could/would help me
thanks
Tammi Sannes

Anonymous said...

sorry to sound so dumb....where do i go when i get into that site? Do i use the icons down the side? It didn't really make sense.
thanks for your help
Tammi