Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wish me luck...

Well with the new year also comes a new semester at college. And not only a new semester but a whole new school... I am now a student at Minot State University where I am double majoring in Social Work and Addictions with a minor in Psychology....

Tonight was my first class and let me tell you... it is going to take some thinking. The class tonight is going to be a very emotional one for me. We have to do alot of soul searching and learning while we become "Healthy Helpers"...

I am also taking Abnormal Psychology, Macroeconomics and SWK 250. So here is to a new semester and some good grades! See you all again May 15... ha!!

5 comments:

The Binstock's said...

Wow!! Good luck!

Megan said...

Congrats & best of luck Kristin!

Nancy said...

Good luck! I am an alumni of Minot State University! They have a good social work program.

Sarah said...

You can do it! You go girl!

Jeanna said...

Wow indeed. I'm sure you'll do great. Hope Brody is feeling better and no one else gets sick.
And WTG on keeping up the continued health track!