

Well today is the start of the second week of the new Challenge over at http://www.shrinkingjeans.net/ and I have to say that I am still impressed with my results, even though I haven't done as well as I should have in the working out department. Kids were sick, I was sick...and definately does not leave time to make it to the gym. But I am still down 2 pounds!
So here are the goals for this week:
- drink more water
- track my food
- exercise 30 minutes 4 times (DVDs @ Home)
- Make it to the Y at least twice
WISH ME LUCK!!!
8 comments:
Great goals! Congrats on your 2 lb loss that is fabulous! Keep up the great work.
Way to go Kristin! I love your 2 image!!
You're doing a great job!
Good Job Kristin!! Keep it up!
Yay Kristin! You are doing Fantastic!!!
I am wishing you all the luck, but something tells me that you will do fine!
Great job this week!
2lb loss? woo f'ing hoo! You rock girlfriend. BTW, your goals for the upcoming week sound really good. Can you exercise a little for me too?
Good job on your 2 pounds weight loss! Keep it up.
Great job on the loss this week! Good luck with your goals. They sound totally doable!
Post a Comment