.jpg)
"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Friday, May 15, 2009
Graduation Day
Today was the BIG day... I did it! I am now a college graduate (well technically I was done at BSC after I finished my classes in December)! It was an experience to say the least. I have to be completely honest THIS song/video kept popping into my mind as I was standing in line to recieve my diploma cover, but I am glad that I did it... and now... on to Minot State University where I will continue on for my Bachelors of Social Work... THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me alone the way... I know that it has not been easy! Here are some pictures from the day...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Labels:
Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
9 comments:
Congrats Kristen!!
Congratulations, Kristin! Way to kick some ass! I'm proud of you!
ConGRADulations Kristin!!!
The girls look very proud as they should be. You go Girl!
Congrats! I'm really proud of you, I know how much work this was for you!
I see Chad dressed up for the event!
Congratulations!! I am so proud of you! I wish I could have come to your graduation party :( We should get together and go out for a drink sometime to celebrate!!
Congratulations!!!!!!
What an accomplishment. We were at graduation on Friday. We had a nephew graduate. I was so excited when I saw you go across the stage. You should have given the student speech. You should be so proud of yourself. I don't know how you did/do it. You take care of 4 small children, a husband, a house, yourself and still find time to study and earn a degree. You should be very proud of yourself. Way to Go !!!!!!
Way to Go!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment