Sunday, May 31, 2009

YAY!!!

Today I had a Signature Home Style show with my friend Den Na Lee and I have to say it went ALOT better than I expected. Right now I am looking at some AWESOME awards because of a special they ran...if someone from the home office called me during my show I could possibly get some free gifts.... well I HIT PAY DIRT! You see just because the home office called me I recieved $100 in free products and also a $40 basket added to my order PLUS I will still get my awesome hostess benefits...AND I got 3 bookings as well...and what that means is that at the party of my third booking I will recieve a $75 credit towards a basket or set :) I already know which one I want :)

Soooo... if you are at all interested in ordering (let me know, I think we are closing my party on Thursday) or even booking a show with Den Na Lee then let her (via her website/email)... her schedule books up fast from what I've heard :) She is CERTAINLY a VERY dedicated consultant...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Are u telling me she still did the show even though she just gave birth?! Crazy woman! Glad u had a good show though.

The Binstock's said...

yay for you!!! Sorry i didn't make the party - we ended up going camping. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sorry I was not there, I had a wedding in Hazen! EEEEW, the word verification is pinises