Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me... FROM ME!


Thank you to my children….

It was my babies that made me a mom! It is because of these precious miracles that I have the one ‘name’ that I wanted so fiercely growing up. All I ever wanted to be was a mom…. I know that today (Mother’s Day) is supposed to be about celebrating mothers…but today… I celebrated my children.

There are so many days that I look out at the world and see all the yuck and nasty…but then I look at those two sets of precious blue eyes, one pair of purplely hazel and that one pair of chocolate brown eyes and I see things differently… I see the world through their eyes. I see the amazement of being 5, 3, 3, and 17 months… the WONDER that is there…

So today on the day that I ‘should’ be celebrating myself… I am celebrating them BECAUSE I AM THEIR MOM!!! And I am so very blessed to be that if nothing more… I will ALWAYS be my precious babies’ mom…ALL OF THEM!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Heupel said...

Congrats on turning it around and looking at the bright side!! hehe But I still think its pretty bad of him for saying that to you! What a putz!!