Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Totally Ticks Me Off Tuesday *Kitchen Edition*


Since I am trying to not be so 'negative' about things in my life, but I still like to bitch and moan I thought I'd try something new with Totally Ticks me off Tuesday (which I stole from my friend MidWestMama ), so here it is. Totally Ticks me off Tuesday Kitchen Edition in which I discuss the things that tick me off about my kitchen and the work that it requires.
  1. It really ticks me off that no matter how clean most of the dishes are BEFORE they go into my dishwasher 90% of them still come out dirty, spotty or just plain gross. I am in serious need of a new one and Santa totally let me the kids down on my their Christmas wish.
  2. It really ticks me off that even if the dishwasher worked properly and I didn't have to make certain no dishes touched to get them clean that each meal for my family would still require me to run the dishwasher two times.
  3. It really ticks me off that I was dumb enough to buy pots and pans that were 1) a hell of a lot of money 2)are already starting to fail (in the non-stick department) and 3) need to be washed by hand
  4. It really ticks me off when people take left overs for lunch (well that part doesn't) and then bring the containers home and just set them on the sink rather than rinsing them out either at work after they ate or at home once they take them out of the lunch bags.
  5. Another thing that ticks me off is that no matter what cleaner I use on my stainless steel appliances they look awful... BIG MISTAKE... they are messy
  6. Also another cleaning ticks me off... my 'glass top' stove... another thing that no matter what I do it is messy and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months...
Well that's enough for today :) Happy Tuesday everyone...

3 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Don't even get my started on my oven!!!

Leng said...

I was having the same thing with my dishwasher, until someone recommended I try Limishine. I ran it through the dishwasher w/o any dishes the first 2 times to get the machine clean and then you put it in everytime you wash a load of dishes. That's all I know for now :)

Jeanna said...

ARGH I so hear you on the container issue. You put the freaking thing IN the sink, rinse it out and since you are right there, turn to the left and put it in the dishwasher!