Rethink Your Shrink is about changing from the inside. It’s about looking back so that you can move forward by changing the present. We will re-evaluate our eating habits, our patterns, our obstacles and our activity levels. We will take with us what worked in 2009 and dispose of what didn’t.
Today is the beginning of the second week of the new and amazing Rethink Your Shrink Challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, if you haven't joined us yet you still can. It is amazing and fun. I have been a member of the sisterhood for just over a year now and I couldn't be happier with the knowledge that I have gotten and the friendships that I have been blessed with. Here are my goals from last week:
- Get back on track with Weight Watchers Online, *BTW they are running a promotional thing right now were if you sign up you get your registration fees waived* DID IT!!! And have been doing REALLY well with my journaling/tracking
- Start drinking more water. I want to drink at least 200 ozs per day. This would mean I have to fill my water bottle 5 times, and I know that I can do it. So if you happen to live near me and you see me without my water bottle... could you make a point to point it out *Hey... I never said I could do this all on my own* ROCKED IT... I didn't even need to be reminded to bring my water bottle when I left the house.
- Start the Wii Active 30 day challenge again. When I was doing it before I was doing really well with it, I just have to get back on track. I didn't do this part :( I did however at least do some major cardio around the house. I made certain that I walked up and down my stairs at least 50 times/day.
- Start going to the Gym again. This could take some serious work since my kids are not that fond of the child watch program, but I will have to figure something out... I went twice...
- No late night snacking except for my "Thursdays at Fridays" and even then I want to keep it light and no so unhealthy I am doing awesome with this... I did have one night where I had a small bowl of popcorn but it had no butter or salt so I don't think it would too bad of a cheat.
- Take it easy on the 'beverages' tomorrow, New Years Eve. Did you know the kind of hidden calories that are snuck into those drinks?? I mean it is crazy. I did ok...
Here are my numbers from last week:
Starting Weight: 239.4 lbs
Starting BMI: 41.1
Starting Body Fat %: 53.9%
Here are this week's numbers:
Weight: 237 lbs.
BMI : 40.7
Body Fat: 51.1%
Week's Results:
DOWN 2.4 lbs
DOWN .4 for my BMI
DOWN 2.8 % of Body Fat
Here are this weeks goals:
- Continue to track/journal my food using the Weight Watchers Online Tools.
- Drink 200 ozs of water per day
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- In addition to my 3 times a week of exercise I would like to start the Couch to 5K program back up.
- No late night snacking except for my Thursday night out w/ friends and make healthy choices while doing so.
- REMEMBER to eat breakfast...

14 comments:
awesome job. You can do it. I started to take my water bottle with me everywhere too. It makes a big difference.
Congrats on your great week! What great goals to keep you moving forward! Keep up the fabulous work.
good job with the goals and catching where you need to improve. :) excellent on the weight/fat loss
GREAT job!!! That's some awesome progress this week! I like how you've got specific short-term goals ~ I really need to do some of that, too.
Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great. Keep up the good work and don't forget you water bottle ;)
Sa-WEET!! Great job, Kristin, that's awesome!!!! Keep the momentum going, sister!!!
What an awesome week you had! You stuck by so many of your goals! Great loss shows you are doing the right things! Keep it up!
You are SO motivated...and the scale is proving it! Love it love it!
Keep up the good work.
And popcorn isn't cheating! It's great fiber!
Kristin, I LOVE this post. You are so specific with everything, from your goals to what exactly occurred. I am so proud of you. Good job.
What a great job and you have wonderful goals! Good luck dear.
You are doing awesome! Keep it up!
2.4 pounds is AWESOME, Kristen! You did great this week!!
Great job this week! and YES, eat breakfast. Seriously, it will kickstart your metabolism.
You rock Kristin!
Maybe you will be inspiration for me to try to lose this baby weight before baby is a year and a half old (like I did w/ Taylor)!!
Post a Comment