Saturday, April 21, 2007

Conversation:

"Chad, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"why do you ask?"

"Because I kind of want to plan my day, but want to know what you had planned already"

"Why is it every time I have a day off you already have me scheduled for a billion other things?"

"I don't I was just wanting to know what you were planning on doing"

" I have plans"

"Ok, what are they"

"I am busy, so I am doing my own thing"

"ok"

Is anyone else confused on how asking someone their plans for the day can instantly start a fight? I mean seriously... I wasn't even being bitchy (yes I know may come to many of you as a shock, but I can be bitchy). I just asked if he had plans tomorrow.... Oh... married life is so sweet

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

I totally understand! Well, that it happens, not why it happens. LOL