I am happy to announce that Team Krumwiede Kids has beat/exceeded their 'team' goal of $1000.00 and we still have almost a month (ok 18 days) left of fund raising. If you visit either (www.walkamerica.org/krumwiedekids or www.walkamerica.org/kellenandshea ) of our two sites you will see that together Brian and Tracy (Kellen and Shea) and we have raised $1138.00 to date. Brian and Tracy have had a bit better 'turn' out but Chad and I are of course going to go with the "they know more people with money than us' excuse because it works for us LOL... Hopefully my meeting with Dakota Community Bank later this week will be VERY helpful in possibly making the teams a little more even in the sense of fundage... if not that is ok too :)
But HONESTLY... my goal for Team Krumwiede Kids this year was $1000.00 and we are strongly on our way to meeting the next goal with is that of $1500.00. Please if you would like feel free to donate and pass along our web site to anyone you know who may be interested in joining or 'just' raising some funds for a VERY worthy cause. Seriously though... the North Dakota Chapter of the March of Dimes has almost ALL of the funds raise going to research etc... I do not have the exact figure but I want to say 81%... that is AMAZING!!!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WHO HAVE DONATED!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment