This song/video hit a cord with me and I just wanted to share it with everyone so they can see/understand the struggles, pain, and everything else that comes with living with infertility. People assume that because my husband and I are 'young' that we had no trouble 'making' our family the way that it is now. What people don't know is that we struggled for years, suffering many losses, debt, and relationship struggles because of our battle with infertility. We are one of the blessed couples to have health insurance that covered alot of our medical procedures and treatment. People often comment on how we should just have been "happy" with what we have... Kellie Coffey explains so very much in this song and puts some many families emotions into words(you can read of her personal struggle with infertility/miscarriage on her website www.kelliecoffey.com)... Please take a minute to watch the video and try to understand that some people really do struggle for what they have....A FAMILY... Our children (biological or not) are our link to the future...though them we will forever go on.... Children are PRECIOUS and I am so very thankful for the joy that has given to me to be allowed to know the love of a child.... to be called mommy... my greatest dream has come true... and I WOULD DIE FOR THAT.....
No comments:
Post a Comment