Had my week 24 appt. Over all it went ok. Baby is doing good and I am ok weight wise.My BP on the other hand is starting to rise, it was 162/68 the first time the nurse took it.
They had me lay down and relax for a bit and then my doc came in and he measured me (right where I should be) checked the baby's hb (good/strong) and said that he is concerned about the bp and was having the nurse come in to check me again. Nurse came in and then it was 135/72....still not the best but better then it was.
He also wants me to see my family doc because of the headaches I have been having, even tylenol isn't working and also to talk about a heartburn/acid reflux med because my heartburn is KILLING me and I am eating WAY to many tums in a day.Go back on 10/8 for our week 28 appt and also the glucose test.
No comments:
Post a Comment