"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
A Tastefull success!!
Well as you all know, I had a Tastefully Simple party this past Sunday and I have to say that it was a HUGE success for myself as well as my dealer.... The total sales for my party were just over $1000.00 WOOHOO!!! I have to brag up my mom because she did an awesome job collecting orders for me at work and also all my family and friends that came to the party (or ordered). THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Labels:
fun,
parties,
tastefully simple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad it went well! I'm sorry I totally spaced it out on Sunday. :(
Post a Comment