Friday, June 13, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


We are now (FINALLY) the proud owners of a Wii console. We have been trying to get one of these for some time, but especially since I had an evening out with my friends from MOMS Club a few months ago.
Yesterday, on a whim I called the south Wal-Mart and asked if they had any Wiis and the gentlemen on the phone said that they had four in stock. By the time I got there there were only two left, so after I purchased mine there was only one. Today Chad, Delainey and I played bowling for quiet some time. In fact Delainey is very good when she is actually trying (rather than goofing off). We currently only have the sports game that came with the console, but there are several games that are on our 'want' list. Delainey also has a list going...so hopefully we can pass that along and people can go in on things for her for her birthday/Christmas this year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was only a matter of time for you guys getting the Wii! Andrew just got Lego Indiana Jones and loves it, and we have the Olympic one as well...too fun!

Jeanna said...

Isn't that just a blast? My bum is sore! From playing video games!