Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lookin Fine For Valentines- Week 4

I really think that women who are of child baring age, who are also trying to lose weight should be given a 'bye' week each month.... Don't you?

I am sure from that statement you guys can tell how my weekly weigh in went today... But honestly, I shouldn't be to upset at it was only 2 pounds and I know that by this time next week without me doing a darn thing it will be gone....but it is still sad, especially since now I have to remove the my badge of weightloss from my side bar :(

That being said, I have a renewed sense of self and will be kicking it hardcore this week. Here are my goal:

  • Drink at least 84 ozs of water each day
  • Actually sign up for Weight Watchers
  • Stay with in my points for WW and journal ALL FOOD
  • exercise 3 days at home using videos, dvds etc
  • make it to the gym twice

So there are my goals for this week! Wish me luck my friends!
--Kristin

8 comments:

Christy M. said...

I hear you on the monthly gain!! At least you know your body well enough to know that the weight will be gone next week! Don't let it get you down!

Your goals are great!

*Lissa* said...

Yeah, that's me this week too.

Good luck meeting your goals!

Mary said...

Don't you love water weight? LOL. But you're right. The good thing is it will be gone next week!

Kate said...

Kristin, you had a he!! of a week. 2# up is not problem. Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! :)

Mommy Mo said...

Don't beat yourself up. In no time at all you'll be able to grab that button back. I like your goals for the week. Good luck!

april said...

Hey, you had a hard week, it happens. Those are great goals! Good luck!

tammi said...

Good luck!!! Specific, short-term goals are always a good idea and it looks like you've got some great ones. Here's to a successful week for both of us!