"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Shrink into summer FINAL WEIGH IN
I am proud to announce that at today the final weigh in for the Shrink into Summer Challenge over at the Sisterhood that I am 240lbs. This is a 22 lbs weight loss since the beginning of the challenge :)
4 comments:
holy cow! :) great job!
Kristin, I am SO proud of you! SO PROUD!! You lost an amazing amount of weight, girl. Way to go!!!
Keep up the good work :)
Wow!! You are doing AWESOME!!! Keep up the great job and you'll be where you want to be....healthy and happy!!
That is fantastic! You have every right to be proud of yourself!
Angela :-)
Post a Comment